Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

then hand-edit configure assign manually the UNICODE* vars (I don't know
why I have no unicode-config on my system)

You didn't install libunicode? (Or you didn't have unicode-config in
your PATH when you tried to configure evolution.)

IMLIB ERROR: SHM can't get SHM Identifier for Shared Pixmap Wrapper
             Falling back on Shared XImages

This is apperently due to a change in gdk-pixbuf, or something, which
can be worked around by increasing the number of shared memory
segments in your kernel, or something. /me waves hands.

and when I try to send a mail:
composer-ERROR **: Cannot get `control:html-editor'.
aborting...

That means it can't find the html-editor control that's part of
gtkhtml, which again is probably a --prefix related problem. (Make
sure GNOME_PATH includes the directory whose etc/CORBA/servers
subdirectory includes html-editor-control.gnorba, and PATH includes
the directory the actual html-editor-control is in.)

BTW, there's something that should be stated in the docs : after having set
GNOME_PATH to the build directory, add GNOME_PATH/bin to the path

Ah, good point.

-- Dan