Re: [Evolution] Todo lists

"Tom Musgrove" <TomM pentawall com> writes:

Many todo lists have only two states for the todo - done or not done.
Additionally, they do not allow for updates/actions that have been done
regarding the todo.

What I propose is adding a 'partially completed state'- that allows for
tracking progress along a todo.  I would also add an area for additional
notes about the todo to further describe it's state of progress, etc.
[snip]

We plan on supporting the full iCalendar specification.  It has plenty
of configurable data for to-do items.

Thanks for your suggestions!

  Federico