[Evolution] GTKHTML problem?

Hi,

I recently downloaded gtkhtml form cvs, so I was not expecting miricales
but it compiled (as did evolution).

I have a small problem since  thn with the gnome help browser, and I
don't actually know that gtkhtml is the problem, but I can now get the
table of contents, look at the help guide, do a whatis:

But if I do man:somepage I get a white blank page.  Is this a problem
with gnome help and gtkhtml?  Or have I managed to break some thing
eles?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss