Re: [Evolution] GTKHTML problem?

 I filed a bug report about this.

 I don't think your installation of Gtkhtml broke anything. It really
is a theming problem.

 It seems help browser does not really read the theme spec. Try this
and you will see some changes. Go to control center, under theme,
change theme then change back without ever applying. Now that you are
back on your original theme, click Apply, because now you can. Look at
your help browser: the white background has changed to whatever your
theme backg is. Of course, this is just a way to show the real
problem.

 Somehow, someone put something like set_background(white) or
whatever. Because, when you force it to reread the theme, all goes
well.