Re: [Evolution] MS Rich Text support?

can anyone discuss the state of possible support for "Microsoft Rich-text"
emails, the sort that give me pain as I try to administer a flock of
Outlook98 clients under a sendmail server? Simplistically, can Evolution
create and/or read this format?

I'd been under the impression that TNEF was an entirely
secret/proprietary format, but that seems to be less true now than it
used to be. I couldn't find the "tnef2txt" utility you mentioned, but
searching for "tnef" on Freshmeat turns up two other programs.

So we definitely ought to be able to display it. I don't think we want
to generate it. Anything that can display TNEF can display HTML, which
is a much more widely-readable format.

-- Dan