Re: [Evolution] Ideas for Evolution

Could one perhaps use the same method that outlook express does for
constructing its "rules"?  Where you have:

Where the Subject line <contains specific words>

Move it to the <specified> folder

And have the items in brackets be hyperlinks that allow you to enter the
appropriate data when clicked?

Nathan Anderson

This is something I have always wanted.  The only problem I see with
this is the user interface for it.

How do you think this would work?  A separate window showing a list or
tree of options?  Or maybe we would use a shortcut bar with the items
in place?  But it needs keyboard usage, so not a very good UI.

The idea is good, how is the user going to interact with that though?

If it sucks, then nobody will use it.

Miguel.