[Evolution] crash when adding new contact

[I'm not sure if I should be submitting this bug report using a tool....]

I just downloaded the 0.3 Evolution Debian packages. The Help->About Evolution
menu confirms that it is version 0.3. I'm running it on a Debian Woody system.

anyway, I start Evolution, click on the Contacts icon, click on the Full Name
button, type in my first and last name, then click OK.

Then I see the red circle with a yellow bar in it. The debug message reads:

'Application "evolution-addressbook" (process 2706) has crashed due to a fatal
error. (Segmentation fault)

This is with a "clean" Evolution system. I haven't added any address book or
calendar entries yet.

[I can't really submit a bug report from that dialog since mail isn't
configured]

thanks for the great work! I'm hoping to start using Evolution regularly just as
soon as it stabilizes a bit more.

cheers,
david

--
David Sims               david simscomputing com
Sims Computing, Inc.       www.simscomputing.com