[Evolution] Evolution Compilation error

I've been trying to compile the Evolution package, I've compiled all the dependant packages and they compiled properly. When I tried to compile Evolution, it requested GConf and gconf-config. I then installed GConf and it compiled properly. I retried to compile Evolution and it kept telling me that it couldn't find GConf 0.5 (which is the version that I compiled). I used the PREFIX option on ./configure where prefix=/usr. GConf is actually in /usr/bin and Evolution shoud have picked it there.

Am I missing something here ? I'm running on Helix Gnome. Besides that missing piece, I'm almost ready to test Evolution. An answer would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you

Michel Addison
addison absys nu

Do You Yahoo!?