Re: [Evolution] Interoperability API / Protocol ? Which way ?

Hello,

So my question is : how should i attack Evolution internals ?

For Outlook, that was OLE_Automation/COM, for OE it was MAPI, for Palm
it's a conduit, for Exchange it's CDO ...

You basically have to talk to the wombat (the Evolution server that
handles the calendar and the addressbook) for doing syncing.

The documentation is unfinished, but it will be worked on. In the
meantime, I can tell you we have people working on Palm Pilot
synchronization already (the code should be ready for consumption
relatively soon), and that their work will probably be a good example of
how to get things to work.

--
Ettore