Re: [Evolution] a few quick Qs

Netscape Messenger (win version) shows threads as such I believe with lines drawn like in Evolution
...[Evolution 0.2 Preview]
......[Evolution 0.2 Preview]
.........[Evolution 0.2 Preview]
How about just having
...[Evolution 0.2 Preview]
......[Evolution 0.2 Preview]
......[Evolution 0.2 Preview]

Those mean different things... in the first, you have a message, and a
reply to it, and a reply to the reply. In the second, you have a
message and two replies to that message.

This is important for when a particular thread of a conversation turns
useless. You can then skip all further messages in that thread and
pick up again at the next message that is outdented far enough.

Also is the DELETE key going to be "smart"?

Yes, it's a bug that Delete and N and P don't follow the visual order
right now.

How about saving some screen space in Evolution. I seem to always
hide the shortcut bar...

Yeah, so does everyone else, AFAIK.

-- Dan