Re: [Evolution] a few quick Qs
- From: Dan Winship <danw helixcode com>
- To: Robert Mibus <mibus bigpond com>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] a few quick Qs
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:46:21 -0400
1) will it be possible to have the threaded view non-expanded by
2) will evolution notice if mail is added to the mbox (eg. by procmail)
behind its back?
DO NOT do that! Evolution does not do any locking of its own files,
and if you change them while it is running, it may later overwrite
parts of them with "wrong" data.
What you want to do is to use procmail to filter mail into one mbox,
and then tell Evolution to fetch mail from that mbox into its own.
3) will evolution be able to understand the 'Status: RO' lines in mbox
files (for imports, etc.)
What does "Status: RO" mean? (That's not part of any standard AFAIK.)
] [Thread Prev