Re: [Evolution] calendar appointments with attached notes

Damon Chaplin <damon helixcode com> writes:

If we eventually use a GtkHTML component to edit the long description,
how is this going to work with the Palms? They can only handle plain
text, right?

I suppose we can convert to plain text to send to the Palm, but if
the description is edited on the Palm any formatting may be lost.
Just warn the user?

I guess if the user tries to sync back an object from the Pilot that
already exists in Evolution, and if the Evolution object has HTML data
in it, we can put up a warning to tell the user that the new
description will lose all HTML information.

Most of the time this should not be a problem; only people with too
much time in their hands (i.e. those who do not need a calendar) spend
the time to put bold and italic and fonts in their appointment
descriptions :-)

  Federico