[Evolution] calendar appointments with attached notes

Hello.

I've been trying Evolution (the 0.2 RPMS) and so far I like it.

The calendar program on my Palm Pilot allows notes of an arbitrary
length to be attached
to an appointment. Is there any way to do that in the Evolution
calendar, or is this feature
planned for the future?

By the way, the thing that excites me the most about Evolution is the
prospect of
being able to use a M$ Exchange server's calendar, address book, and
e-mail
services from a Linux workstation. If that pans out, my wife won't have
any excuses
left for continuing to use Windows!

Thanks.

--Tony