Re: [Evolution] a few quick Qs

The last criteria used is the subject.  So i find it very unliklely
that you are getting genuinly wrong threaded messages (its using the
same algorithm as used in netscape 3).

        I must add that i've observed this behaviour also. I was trying to
reproduce it but evolutions didn't cooperate.

My 2 cents.  I use Outlook at work and Netscape 4.7 at home.  Both will
show me (at times) the reply before the original, so I am guessing it's
the user having the wrong time for thier client (as was mentioned
before)...

  Rob Brown-Bayliss