Re: [Evolution] IMAP feedback in 0.2

We may have to take you up on that offer :-)
I'll talk to Dan and Nat and see how they'd like to do it (my guess is that
we'll probably end up using the freeware one)

[snip]
Aren't you going to do it just like Netscape 4.x?  Allow the user to
choose
a) Mark as deleted (default)
b) Move immediately to trash (I like this best and use this)
c) Remove it immediately (I use this option with webmail)

I kinda like this, I'll mention it to Dan Winship and see what he says

[snip
#Can you explain this a little clearer - I'm not sure what you mean

I'm referring to when creating a rule.  It says [ ]From someone mail
address
(something like that...I don't have it in front of me) so I thought I put
in:
adams linearcorp com
then when I clicked on the vfolder it wouldn't show any messages that
were from
myself even though they were in my INBOX.  So I decided to instead put:
"Adam Sleight" <adams linearcorp com>
and I hit OK and kaplooey, kaboom, crash.  I'm guessing it doesn't like
the
" " < > format even though that is an RFC standard (could be wrong though
but am
almost 99% positive).

Okay, well there are 2 places where this can happen in the vfolder config
tool - 1 is "select messages with these characteristics" and one is "don't
show me any with these characteristics" so perhaps you are setting them
both? I dunno.  Also, filtering/vfolders are still under development...

OR am I supposed to just say in the rule if it matches:
*adams*
and that'll work?

That should work, but it may not be as tight of a rule...

Jeff

--
Spruce: official sponsor of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games