Re: [Evolution] No Tools Menu in Evolution 0.2
- From: Knut Neumann <kneumann uni-duesseldorf de>
- To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore helixcode com>
- Cc: Knut Neumann <knut neumann uni-duesseldorf de>, evolution helixcode com, michael helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] No Tools Menu in Evolution 0.2
- Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 01:23:48 +0500
Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
I just installed Evolution Preview 0.2 rpms and noticed that there is no
tools menu nor is there an actions menu (though I am not quite sure
wether the last is supposed to be there).
Does this happen if you switch to the default locale too?
It sounds like a Bonobo bug to me.
No. Everything is fine when switching to the default locale. I dont
really know wether that is a bonobo bug, but since it throws all those
error messages it seems like it cannot get the german strings, right?
--- Knut Neumann (mailto:kneumann uni-duesseldorf de) ---
- "What're quantum mechanics?"
- "I don't know. People who repair quantums, I suppose."
---------------------------------(Terry Pratchett, Eric )-
] [Thread Prev