Re: [Evolution] No Tools Menu in Evolution 0.2

Am Fre, 14 Jul 2000 22:23:48 schrieb Knut Neumann:
Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
I just installed Evolution Preview 0.2 rpms and noticed that there is no
tools menu nor is there an actions menu (though I am not quite sure
wether the last is supposed to be there).

Does this happen if you switch to the default locale too?
It sounds like a Bonobo bug to me.

No. Everything is fine when switching to the default locale. I dont
really know wether that is a bonobo bug, but since it throws all those
error messages it seems like it cannot get the german strings, right?
If this is right, anybody in de will have this problem. How to change the
lang?

--
Kai Lahmann

kl linuxfaqs de