Re: [Evolution] imap

I believe I've fixed these problems in the latest CVS

Jeff

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Berend De Schouwer wrote:
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:57:04 +0200
To: Dan Winship <danw helixcode com>
From: Berend De Schouwer <bds jhb ucs co za>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] imap

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:02:16 Dan Winship wrote:
this was probably already covered, but is IMAP supposed to work(a
simpleyes or no will do)

Yes.

However, you may need to edit ~/evolution/config by hand and append a
path to the imap: URL there, to tell the provider where your mail
folders are relative to the default directory it puts you in.

On my IMAP server, mailboxes are in ~user/Mail/
When I add the source, and restart Evolution, the Folder view gives:
- Mailserver
  - Mailbox1
  - Mailbox2
However, when I click on Mailbox1, it doesn't open, and on the
stderr/stdout
screen I get: cannot open /Mailbox1.

If I change ~/evolution/config to read imap://server/Mail/, the Folder
view gives:
- Mailserver
  - INBOX
and nothing else.  Looks like it tries the wrong directory.

-- Dan

Kind regards,
Berend