[Evolution] bug report

Hi

great product, btw ;-)

Evolution v0.2 (d/l it from cvs 4 h ago)

My system: i586-pc-linux-gnu
latest helix rpms
bonobo 0.15
gnome-print 0.20
gnome-vfs 0.2
gtkhtml 0.5
libunicode 0.4
oaf 0.4.0

If you click on Tools -> Mail configuration -> Sources -> select an existing pop3 account -> Edit, then mail source type is set to IMAPv4

If you then change to POP3, username and server fields are resetted, this behaviour should be changed (in my opinion :-))

Perhaps you could also add an Option on the "New Message" window to change from HTML mails to plain text mails.

If i enable vfolders and click on outbox/drafts/trash, i get a message: Unable to get folder filer:///home/wingman/evolution/local/Drafts: Folder '/mbox' does not exist. If i create e.g. file /home/wingman/evolution/local/Drafts/mbox i get no error.

Next thing, perhaps you could change the behaviour of the "End" key in new mails. If i press it, the cursor jumps down to the end of the mail and not to the end of the line.

I also got some segfaults, if i close evolution, but i couldn´t reproduce it. (Shouldn´t there be any core files in my home?)

Ok, that´s all for now :-)