[Evolution] This is driving me crazy....

I'll be damed if I can get any text in the summary, message list, message header or calendar and I can't type text into a new message or calendar item. I've completely uninstalled all the libs I installed, manually cleaned up anything left over and reinstalled them (more than once) I'm baffeled. I'm using/used the Helix updater on RH6.1.

The last version I manually installed, compiled everything, no problems. I started that with this version but had the this problem so I figured I'd try the RPM's and still have this issue. (I did uninstall the compiled libs before installing the RPMS, by "make uninstall")

I have no problems at all building or running any other GTK apps, so it's gotta be one of the libs specific to Evolution, GtkHtml? OAF? Am I overlooking a config file somewhere?

I should also mention I have Nautilus working perfectly, it uses a lot of the same libs. I uninstalled all the comon ones and have installed the ones from Helix.

I hate it when it get's to this point, I know it's probably something really stupid I've overlooked.

Thanks

Tony