Re: [Evolution] No text in message list and no message headers...

On 29 Dec 2000 15:21:18 -0800, TonyP wrote:
I have made a bit of a mess out of my lib's.   I'm not getting any text
in the message list and it's not showing any text in the header or
message.  I also cannot type when composing a new message.  I'm running
RH6.1

The last version worked great, this one does too I just can't see any of
my messages... :-(

Any help would be apperciated...

Close Evo. Change your theme to "default", and then re-start Evo. See if
that makes your text re-appear.

Thanks

Tony