Re: [Evolution] Update after change of proxy ...

On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 06:40:50AM +0800, Uwe Dippel wrote:
I know, not the *best* place to ask, but no answer from helixcode yet.
I've been using the Helixcode-Updater to install (and later update)
Evolution so far on a plurality of PCs. Now the parameters of the proxy have
changed. Clicking the updater, it tells me, that the XML-list of mirrors
could not be downloaded. Where can I change the settings; how can I force a
query of the proxy-settings as it had done the first time I started the
updater? Anyone out there with similar experience??

I'm not sure where you sent your question.  Sorry for not answering.

Run your chose of:
helix-update -c
or:
helix-update --change-proxy