[Evolution] Issues with retrieving IMAP messages after a timeout

Hello all--

Very pleased with Evolution as it stands in 0.8.   I am on
a RedHat 7.0 system with the newest helix / Evolution RPMS
(development and user for Evolution).  I end up working on
a variety of sites with my laptop, and as such I get
exposed to just about every network eccentricity there
is on a fairly regular basis :)

Currently I have a problem with a VPN registering
my IMAP connection as an inactive outbound connection.  So,
it severs my connection to the IMAP server I'm reading mail
from, and requires me to re-start Evolution because Evo
does not seem to handle disconnects / reconnects very well
on my system.  For example, I get a:

"Error while 'Fetching email from imap://someuser somplace/somefolder:
 Unexpected response from IMAP server: A00300 BAD Bogus sequence
 in FETCH"

I am not sure what is causing it, but has anyone seen similiar
problems with Evo in the past, or have any suggestions on how
I might go about fixing it?  Other IMAP clients like Netscape and
*Sigh* Outlook handle the disconnect and reconnect seamlessly
without issues.

Thanks in advance for the help!

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
 will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
                                        --Thomas Jefferson