[Evolution] Terminal filter rules?

How does one make a filtering rule "terminal"?

Am I missing something or is this a bug (or lack of feature?) ?

What I want is a way to say, "if this rule is matched, then carry out
the action and STOP PROCESSING RULES for this message".

What I observe happening is the following:

- I have a filter rule that matches on a specific subject line and moves
a message to a folder.

- I have another filter rule, lower down in the list that matches on a
sender and moves a message to a different folder.

- When a message comes in that has both the specified subject *and* the
specified sender I end up with a copy of it in each of the two folders.
Which is not what I want nor what I expected to happen.

I've checked and both rules are "moves" not copies.

The way I've seen this solved in other mail agents is to have a specific
"terminal" action that can be specified. So for example, I could change
my subject matching rule to have two actions, move the message to a
folder and stop processing rules for this message. This would allow for
cases where two matches were desired.

--
 Dwight D. McKay, Senior Technical Consultant
 Network Kitchen Consulting