Re: [Evolution] Mail->Chess proposal

So, the real question is,. does/will evo support python as a scripting

That would be cool... I think you can already write bonobo stuff using

Can you?  Do you have links to the where and how?  I really want to use
evolution in a manner similar to th MS digital Dashboard in conjunction
with some software I am working on.

My  thoughts are to write a full component (like the calendar etc) or
more likely to add features to the exec summary.

I think for most uses the exec summary would be best, all It wil be
doing is updating inormation etc...

  Rob Brown-Bayliss