[Evolution] Frequent debian package builds for CVS evolution???

A while ago I heard someone mention that there was a plan to do
frequent package builds (presumably .rpm and .deb format) for
Evolution.  The idea was that we wouldn't have to wait for the next
official release in order to get the latest Evolution.

Does anyone know what happened with this.  Is it available yet, or
will it soon be available?

I think it's a great idea, because it will allow people like me to
help with the testing more easily.  And we can be confident that any
bugs we report aren't old ones that have already been fixed!

Thanks for the great work so far!

Cheers,

Mark.

--