Re: [Evolution] A couple of show stoppers...

On 20 Dec 2000 11:05:26 -0500, Dwight D. McKay wrote:
2/ Saving a copy of sent mail. Maybe I just can't figure this one out, but
other then "CC"ing myself, how can I get evolution to keep a copy of any mail
I send? I'm looking for functionality like the mh, "Fcc:" header line.

Are outgoing messages not being saved in the Sent folder?

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com