Re: [Evolution] "Could not create composer window" - Evo 0.8

Ya, good point. I used force because I had already installed many of
these exact rpm's when Evo 0.8 was first released. Using --force, i just
replaced all the rpm's already installed and installed those that needed
updating. It was the lazy, quick, down and dirty way to get them
installed. It would have been much cleaner obviously, had I uninstalled
all Evo packages first, but time was a constraint.

Garrett Mickelson