Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Feature request summary for December 18th, 2000.

On 19 Dec 2000 14:10:27 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
Duncan Mak <duncan helixcode com> writes:

Anyhow, it was great getting all the feedback from everyone for the past
two weeks.

I see no items for the calendar.  Did you not include them, or has no
one submitted feature requests?

I know people have, mostly in the scheduling part.

If people have been using the calendar and they think something sucks,
I would love to know about it so that we can fix it.

One thing is a little annoying in the GUI: When I select "5 days" mode
and click in the month display, only the day which I click is displayed.
I know that using the arrow keys preserves the display mode, but I'd
like to be able to use mouse also..

Markus