[Evolution] Minor problem with shortcuts and IMAP

I have a shortcut to my IMAP folder, but unfortunately
now it doesn't show up because I don't have my password
saved, so the folder doesn't get initialized (or
whatever) on startup.  When I do check mail or otherwise
make the folder visible, the shortcut still doesn't
appear.

Ideally I think it would be nice if IMAP folder shortcuts
were always visible (or maybe visible but with more
shading or a different color to signify that the folder
isn't active?).  If the folder was not active, then
clicking on the shortcut would ask for the password and
then do the usual.

Dan