Re: [Evolution] Feature request summary for December 18th, 2000.

Hopefully I'm not "miguelling" here, but...

These settings are already saved as far as I know (I've seen the code, so if
it's not saving then there's a bug but it *should* be saving them)

This one must have snuck in when I wasn't looking :).  I had tried
this before, but it either hadn't been put in yet, or I had an
unexpected exit from Evolution before the state got saved, or who
knows.  Anyway, I'm glad this is working!

Dan