[Evolution] No Subject

After using Evo 0.8 for over a day fulltime (my longest continuous use
to date), I have a few things I've noticed, in addition to it generally
kicking major ass:

Bugs (features?):

1. Applied a filter to a message in the inbox, turning its color red.
This message was also in a virtual folder. When looking at it in the
virtual folder, its color was the same as before, and i had to apply the
filter to that message as well to turn it red. is this a feature of some
kind? Like so I can view it as a different color in a vfolder? I think
this is counter-intuitive, because the vfolders are basically just a
restricted view of their target folders, no?

2. In a mailing list, I received a reply to a previous message that was
not in my mailbox. I was viewing messages in threaded view. A "dummy"
message was created by Evo as a root for that thread, and I could not
change its read / unread status or delete it. If there are any unread
messages in the thread, the root message is unread. If not, the root
message is marked as read.The root message disappears when all messages
in that thread are deleted. I suppose this could be a feature of some
sort, but it seems a little bizarre.

3. In threaded view, if there is an unread message in a collapsed
thread, it is not accessable by pressing 'n' or 'p'. I think in this
case the thread in question should be automatically expanded, and the
unread message highlighted.

Wishlist:

1. In threaded view, if there is a new message in a collapsed thread,
that message (the root of the thread) should be highlighted.

2. Unread messages indication for vfolders that updates when you read
them in either the vfolder or the target folder(s).

3. Allow hierarchy in vfolders.

I also have several other items, but they've already been mentioned once
or twice, so I'll wait awhile to bring them up again. :-) And these are
just the mailer issues so far. Again, thanks for a wonderful product!

Eric Newman