Re: [Evolution] External access to evolution database(s)
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico helixcode com>
- To: Dirk Ruediger <dirk ruediger gmx net>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] External access to evolution database(s)
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:20:19 -0600
Dirk Ruediger <dirk ruediger gmx net> writes:
I want to access the data in evolutions database(s) through external
progs, e.g. to query an address for an external mailer, create
cron-based reminder mails (one per day) etc.
I'm looking for something like a cmd-line query tool.
Is the any support for that inside evolution or has another user
implemented such a tool? Maybe it's possible to do this as a module for
Do I have to build some bonobo components to access the data?
You can use any language that supports CORBA, for example, Perl. The
Wombat exports all of its interfaces through CORBA, and that is
actually the way Evolution's graphical views access the data
] [Thread Prev