Re: [Evolution] "Could not create composer window" - Evo 0.8

Hello Michael,
You should dowload the latest rpm's from ftp.helixcode.com under
/pub/helix/evolution/distro/RedHat-6/. Dump them into your
/var/cache/helix-installer directory and run rpm -Uvh --force *.rpm. The
problem is one of the packages was faulty at the time of release, and
has since been updated.

Garrett Mickelson