[Evolution] RE: [Evolution-hackers] Feature request summary for December 18th, 2000.

    - Keyword searches for any matched keywords (instead of one keyword
    / filter)
    (Tom Musgrove <TomM pentstar com>)

You've always been able to do this,k just add an extra keyword item,
for as many as you need.

These requests are from the list I compiled around version .02 or so.  When
Duncan announced he was doing a similar list a couple of weeks ago, I
forwarded it and suggested that he add the ones that he felt were
appropriate.  So some of them were probably already implemented.
Incidentally, I'm not sure what request that particular sentence was
distilled from <grin>.

Tom M.
TomM Pentstar com