[Evolution] Cannot configure identities

Hi guys.
I cannot configure Evolution
I am using RedHat 6.2 Helix Gnome (latest) + Evolution preview 8. I had
the same problem with evolution preview 7.
I cannot create identities - whenI use the druid to configure, after I
enter the detail about myself I cannot click on [continue]
When I use Menu-> Settings-> Mail Configuration -> Mail Identities ->
add, I cannot click on [OK]

Furthermore, when I test my settings for mail sources & mail transport,
the mail component crashes.

Can anyone point me to a solution?
I believe this has popped up before and someone has solved it, but I
cannot finnd archives of the group.
Regards:
al_shopov