Re: [Evolution] bugs

Le 2000.12.18 16:53:27 +0100, Dan Winship a écrit :
- (older bug) some jpegs are still only a black square (although eog
renders well)

Could you forward me a sample message?

Done !
But something strange happened: I played with my windows when I was
composing the mail, and gtkhtml grabed the X cursor. I had to play
with keyboard shortcuts (I don't know them) during 10min to find
how to get out of that mess ...

- some mail still crash Evo when displayed (I can forward'em if you
want)

Please do. (To me, not the list. :)

Well ... that was just before the last update (before the last gtkhtml &
bonobo this morning). Guess what, it doesn't crash anymore. Cool. Sorry.

- If I change from a modem connection to a direct connection, Evo needs
  be restarted to resolve domain names. Seems like it caches the dns
for
  too long.

And no other programs behave the same way?

Evolution just calls "gethostbyname". I can't see why it would behave
any differently from any other program.

GnomeICU hangs too. Netscape hangs too *sometimes*(but this one caches
really too much) but Balsa doesn't.

Xav