[Evolution] bugs

With Evo 0.8 on RH 6.2

- when I hit ^A, ^D, ^X (select all, delete, expunge) in a folder, there's
still a
message in the html view, and I can still select 'create rule from message'
and its
submenus.

- Alarms are still missing.

- The (cute) unread mails count isn't updated in the shortcut view

- The executive view does not save its state when I quit Evo

- (older bug) sometimes attachments icons appears duplicated at a random
position
   in the mail, and when I scroll, it magically goes to its right place.

- (older bug) some jpegs are still only a black square (although eog
renders well)

- (older bug) the html pages with inline images attachments sent by Outlook
still
  don't render correctly (no pictures)

- (perf) when uniconifying a picture, Evo re-renders all icons in the mail,
this is
  slow when there are lots of picture attached.

- some mail still crash Evo when displayed (I can forward'em if you want)

- If I change from a modem connection to a direct connection, Evo needs to
  be restarted to resolve domain names. Seems like it caches the dns for
  too long.

Overall it seems more stable, prettier.

Xav