[Evolution] Viewing attachment with an external viewer?

Should it be possible? And if it is, shouldn't it
be using the gnome document handler mime types?

And if/when this is possible, I would still like to
have an "Open As" possibility?  eg. abiword doesn't
work with all word documents, sometimes I have to use
the gigantic star-office etc...

[I have been using xfmail for a long time, but today I changed
 to evolution for good, maybe...]

--
http://www.iki.fi/tonyk
NO PROBLEMS. THANK YOU FOR FLYING AMERICAN