Re: [Evolution] evolution 0.8 and pilot conduits

On 17 Dec 2000 18:58:45 -0500, Jonathan LaCour wrote:
I am running the debian build of evolution 0.8 from apt.  Everything
looks great, and things are fairly solid!  Things are really coming
along.  I am composing this message with evolution, so I am very happy
about a good mail client for linux finally!

I would like to start testing the pilot conduits, but they do not appear
to be in the build.  Are they not turned on, or am I missing something?

I probably just need to turn them on. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Peter