[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Asynchronous mail download [was Re:

use of my time at the moment (which is idling a lot 'cause there's
nothing i want to work on), at least an initial design/test phase of
maybe a few days effort.  I will branch first.

  How much time do you think you are going to need to complete this?
How big are the chances of destabilizing the whole thing for a long
time?  (A completely MT-safe Camel would be awesome, I am just a bit
concerned about the timelines.)

Thats why i'm looking into it with some pilot work.