Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Weekly Feature Request Summary (12/6)

On 07 Dec 2000 09:39:29 +1030,  wrote:
    - Home/End should move the cursor at the beggining/end of the line ,
    *not* of the message.

Debatable.

  I'd personally like this to be changed to use Home/End for start/end
of a line, and Ctrl-Home/Ctrl-End for start/end of document, simply
because it's too easy to hit Home/End by mistake.

  (Uhm, it's also a personal thing of mine, as on my laptop End is right
above Backspace, so sometimes I want to delete and I go to the end of
the document by mistake.  Terribly annoying.)

  Ctrl-Home/Ctrl-End is also a pretty standard keybinding.  I think only
GNU Emacs uses Home/End for the whole document.

--
Ettore