Re: [Evolution] Evolution .8 - no compose window.

On 16 Dec 2000 23:34:26 -0800, George Farris wrote:
Just got the newest version and the fonts seem to be screwed up.
Both the folder list and the mail list have bold fonts, not what
they were in .6.  Is there a way to change the fonts?

  We now highlight unread messages and folders containing unread
messages with bold fonts.  That's a feature!  :-)

None of these things helped. I'm running:
Redhat 6.2
Latest Helix version of GNOME.
Sawfish

  There seems to be a problem with the Red Hat RPMs, although I don't
yet know what it is.  I think Dave will be pushing new packages soon.

--
Ettore