[Evolution] Evolution .8 - no compose window.

Just got the newest version and the fonts seem to be screwed up.
Both the folder list and the mail list have bold fonts, not what
they were in .6.  Is there a way to change the fonts?

Also I cannot open a compose window (or reply) to send a message.  The
following spits out on the screen when I try:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL for app evolution-message-composer

Bonobo-WARNING **: Activation exception 'Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:CORBA/MARSHAL:1.0''

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1179 (gtk_object_unref): assertion `object->ref_count > 0' failed.

Any help greatly appreciated.  I tried the following:
1) remove my ~/evolution directory
2) Download all rpms from helix and do a complete new install
3) restart X
4) even rebooted (had to try new coyote:-))

None of these things helped. I'm running:
Redhat 6.2
Latest Helix version of GNOME.
Sawfish

George Farris - VE7FRG           E-Mail : george gmsys com
G.M. Systems,                  Web page : http://www.gmsys.com
2570 Seaview Road,            Phone/Fax : (250)743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada
V0R 2P0                       Linux systems, support and services.