[Evolution] Importing gnomecard and gnomecal files

My (limited) understanding is that Evolution will be replacing gnomecard
and gnomecal. I would hope that Evolution will therefor be able to import
their files. However, I just d/l'ed evolution .8, and so far, it
doesn't seem to have that feature.

I opened gnomecal, saved my calendar, then tried to "Open" the saved
calendar. It didn't work; none of my appointments showed up.

The Address book doesn't have an Open or Import option. I hope these
will be added once we hit 1.0.

--
Burton Windle                           burton fint org
Linux: the "grim reaper of innocent orphaned children."