Re: [Evolution] Can't get to IMAP folders at all now

Double clicking in the subscribe dialog toggles the subscription status
of that folder.  Does the Inbox not show up in the main evolution
window?  If not, then attempting to remove it might cause a crash.
lemme investigate.

Yes, that's what's happening.  So I suppose there ought to be
several things to fix here.  I think one of the big problems is that
the Inbox folder does not appear even after entering the password.
But if you haven't entered the password yet or done a Get Mail,
there are two scenarios:
(1) Don't show the Inbox (current behavior).  Then double-clicking
in the Manage Subscriptions should not crash.
(2) Show the Inbox and the last header summary.  Selecting an e-mail
(or doing a Get Mail) should then prompt for the password and make
the connection.

Of the two, I'm not sure which I would prefer.  I'm leaning towards
the first (so it's obvious I haven't connected to my IMAP server yet).

Dan