Re: [Evolution] Can't get to IMAP folders at all now

Dan Winship wrote:

But now the password dialog doesn't come up until you check e-mail
(I like this better). But when I do check, I can find no way to get
to my Inbox.

Hm... Yeah, it should fill in the folder tree when you click "Get
Mail". I'll have to figure out how to make that happen.

Anyway, the magic operation you need to know is to click on the IMAP
server in the folder tree. (You can do that before or after clicking
"Get Mail".)

Also, I checked Manage Subscriptions, and sure enough I
see my Inbox checked.  However, when I double-click on it
(not sure what that was supposed to do, but I thought I'd
try it), evolution-mail dies.

Hm... I don't think double-click is supposed to do anything.

Double clicking in the subscribe dialog toggles the subscription status
of that folder.  Does the Inbox not show up in the main evolution
window?  If not, then attempting to remove it might cause a crash.
lemme investigate.

Chris