* Date: 13 Dec 2000 17:00:15 -0500
* From: JP Rosevear <jpr helixcode com>
* To: Shane Snedecor <shane exis net>
* Cc: evolution helixcode com
* Subject: Re: [Evolution] Just Installed
*
* On 13 Dec 2000 16:10:34 -0500, Shane Snedecor wrote:
* > I just installed evolution, and when I bring it up, I can do nothing. When
* > I click on settings, there is nothing under it. Try to open the inbox,
* > contacts etc and it says no folder available. Has anyone run into this
* > problem. Im running a redhat 6.2 box with helix-gnome. Thanks in advance.
*
* It sounds like none of your components are running.  Try running
* something like "evolution-mail" on the command line to see if there are
* any console errors.
*
*
* -JP
*
* --
* --
* JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
* Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com
*