Re: [Evolution] Just Installed

On 13 Dec 2000 16:10:34 -0500, Shane Snedecor wrote:
I just installed evolution, and when I bring it up, I can do nothing. When
I click on settings, there is nothing under it. Try to open the inbox,
contacts etc and it says no folder available. Has anyone run into this
problem. Im running a redhat 6.2 box with helix-gnome. Thanks in advance.

It sounds like none of your components are running.  Try running
something like "evolution-mail" on the command line to see if there are
any console errors.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com