Re: [Evolution] latest cvs version - problems with all day events

Guy <rgs etive southern co nz> writes:

I notice that now when I open a calendar, what were once daily reminders
without times (I never worked out if they were different to all day
events) now become events which span a 24hour period over 2 days.

I do not quite understand what you mean.  Could you please give us
some more details?

If you mean appointments that show up above the day view hour-rows,
then those are events that span one whole day or more, or those that
cross day boundaries.

Could you please send us the relevant part of your
~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics file and possibly a screenshot
of what you are seeing?  Also, a description of what you would expect
to see would be useful.

  Federico